You can become the practice in town with the latest strategies in practice growth.
Every practice in the country is bombarded with marketing emails, snail mail and calls extolling the virtues of the latest and greatest software, information or plan to get them the best patients possible. We know, we have seen it all. We have been in the business of practice marketing for over 20 years. We have one of the most experienced staffs in the nation in practice marketing and we have been called on by corporations from around the globe to assist in building brands big and small. We don’t market cheese or cars or anything besides healthcare. Marketing for doctors and their office is all we do.
Marketing your practice today can be one of the most challenging and rewarding parts of your business. We at PracticeMarketer believe that marketing is a blend of art and science and that only through creative, articulate advertising and the predictable knowledge of results based marketing can you truly reach your full market potential.
Whether you’re just starting down the path of your first marketing adventure, or you have had numerous forays into the field, we can help you get and keep more patients than ever before. We provide marketing support for your practice in these ways:
- Marketing to new patients
- Nurturing existing patients to help them refer more and, if appropriate, retain you for more services
- Building and maintaining relationships with referring doctors and other professionals
Separating your practice from the pack
We assist with development of the brand that separates you from your competition and the tactics which wow your patients, potential patients and referring professionals. Below is a list of the tactics we use to help you win the game of practice marketing.
- Website Development and Marketing
- Social Media Development and Maintenance
- Patient Review Generation
- Reputation Management
- Branding (logo design, letterhead, business cards, envelope and more)
- Internal Marketing (brochures, referral tools, etc)
- Advertising (on and off line)
If you are ready to get rolling on your journey to domination of your practice marketing, then we are here to help. Feel free to call us or fill out the form below for a free initial consultation.